Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

A couple of questions?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Zapman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A couple of questions?

I have a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 that was handed down to me from my brother when he got his 99 dodge ram which is bad *** with the new pipes he got for it but mine is merely stock, except for fog lights and I bought a chrome grille for it.

I went to a Napa auto shop and asked about cold air intake kits and they told me I should already have a CAI and that all I'll need is a filter. but I knew I didn't so I asked my brother what happened to it, he said he took it off and can't find it now. So know to my question is what CAI should I get for my truck? looking within 100-200. Plus I don't get is if my truck had a CAI why didn't have an actual filter my brother has one of the square K&N filters and I don't see why he didn't have to get a coned one?

and for exhaust anyone here have a 3.9l with like a flowmaster exhaust? or anyother dual exhaust of the like? if so could you record the sound of it? my truck once had duals on it but sounded like a rice burner and was loud, state had us remove it because of the noise level.

Thanks

Quick Reply: A couple of questions?