Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

truck sub enclosure

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2004 | 09:32 PM
sugashayne
Default truck sub enclosure

hey guys

i have a 2002 dodge ram 2500 extended cab with a long bed with the old body style and i wanna put a system in there and im looking for like a dual sub enclosure.. maybe with fiberglass or glass over it, lights on it, a real fancy one. that can fit something like 2 10" subs under the back seat. know of anywhere to go to or any tips, anything? help me out guys.
thanks
suga [:'(]

Old 06-13-2004 | 11:09 PM
DjCZR
Default RE: truck sub enclosure

Sup Bro. I just had UndergroundAudio build me a custom box for my 03 Quad Cab. With the price of the 2 10" orion subs it came to almost a Gee.
You can check out Crutchfield for stealthboxes, or JL Audio, but ur best bet will probably be a custom box..........about 600 for the box(fiberglass). it sounds really nice. Check out a local sound shop, I'm sure they can build something to fit under there, skies the limit! -DjCZR

Old 06-14-2004 | 03:04 AM
Mikeg1005
Professional
Default RE: truck sub enclosure

If you want the bling bling and everything inside, then I can't help you but otherwise save your cash and check this out,

You can buy them with or without subs,

http://www.audio-n-more.com/custom/d..._quadcab.shtml

Mike.

Quick Reply: truck sub enclosure