Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.

New rumble bee

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004 | 10:25 PM
04GTX
Rookie
Default RE: New rumble bee

i'll trade ya the gears out of my 04 hemi gtx, i have the 3.55's and would gladly trade ya the 3.92's for them, i'll even send them to ya first so that you don't have to go long without driving your truck, !!!!

Old 06-21-2004 | 11:54 PM
rumblebeerider

I just got it. Sweet ride! Wifie was getting 18+ MPG. MPG was my concern. That is good enough for me. Only problem is, I think I lost it to my wife already.........

Old 08-13-2004 | 10:32 PM
someone else

I'm a proud Bee owner and I love it. The original breakdown isn't very accurate. There were suposed to bee 3700 made. Last count I'd heard was over 5000. I'm #1647 Solar yellow. I also go to rumblebee.org. Lotsa good people and good info. As for the breakdown. Lotta people wanna know that and have called DC. They don't even know, so good luck.

Old 08-13-2004 | 10:39 PM
rambo97
Rookie

Rumblebees are real nice lookin trucks... Just a thought, I dont know if youre into the looks of the truck, but judgin by the fact that you bought a rumblebee in the first place, I figured Id suggest this...
I saw a solar yellow one the other day, it must have been 2 WD cause it looked low... anyways it had Sweet aftermarket ground effects (available anywhere) and a real nice rollpan... it made that truck look EXACTLY like a yellow SRT-10 (minus the real spoiler)... just a thought!

Quick Reply: New rumble bee