Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Did you know stereo equipment has legs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 03:15 AM
bfowkes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did you know stereo equipment has legs

Most of the stereo equipment in my truck grew legs and ran away today.

Either that or I unknowingly donated it to someone that wanted it more than I did and I know that would not have happened.

If your in the Austin area and someone tries to sell you a Alpine CDA-9833, some Kicker 10" subs or a Kicker amp question the hell out of them. It may all be mine.

Old 07-18-2006, 03:34 PM
mckibbenmd
Default RE: Did you know stereo equipment has legs

Welcome to the club. My personal belief is they also have arms, how else to bust the window out to make their escape with the small tool box I had behind the seats? 5 times in 10 yrs, 2 of those inside of a year and a half on the same truck, 2 differnet job sites and at home, thievin' bastages. First one I catch won't be able to use their hands for anything ever.

Old 07-18-2006, 09:13 PM
bfowkes

WOW you have had some really bad luck on that one. I am in the same thinking as you are. If I catch these turds they will not be doing much of anything anymore.

Old 07-18-2006, 09:24 PM
gamagoat6x6

Leaving scum like that lying in a pool of their own blood gives me a warm fuzzy inside.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:53 AM
bfowkes

Me to.

Old 07-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

if you have the serial numbers on all that stuff report it to the police. for burglaries like that they wont be able to investigate anything unless you have an idea of who possibly did it or some witnesses but they can enter the serial numbers into a database and that way if somebody tries to sell it to a local pawn shop then you COULD get your stuff back. i think its a fairly good chance since my dad is a burglary detective and most ppl dont steal stuff and keep it because that could link them to a crime usually they try and get rid of it by selling to someone else or pawning it within a few days. good luck getting your stuff back.

Quick Reply: Did you know stereo equipment has legs