Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Central FL THEFT ALERT

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 03:04 AM
glock45
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Central FL THEFT ALERT

Ram owners in the Tampa Bay area be extra vigilent. Many vehicles are being stolen or vandelized/damaged for parts lately.

I filed a police report this morning after some jackA@@ pulled both the front door handles almost off the truck, totally breaking the cylinders, and bending the metal around the door handles. They also bent the shroud from around the ignition switch.

Thankfully they were not able to take the entire truck and only got away with change from my center console, but they were considerate enough to leave a full set of fingerprints on the outside of the door. (real freakin' brainiacs apparently)

Unfortunately they left me with $800.00 worth of damage to fix as they may have to replace the passenger door because of the metal damage, reshape and paint the driver door, and replace both door handles, locks, and steering column shroud.

There were 9, yes 9 vehicles attacked last night in my immediate are alone, 3 were stolen while the other six were damaged/broken into in some fashion.

I drove aound my neighborhood and alerted the other Dodge Ram owners that I had never even met before - they were all gratefull and will hopefully not suffer my fate.

Quick Reply: Central FL THEFT ALERT