Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

a lift

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004 | 02:44 AM
NiXoN_619
Default a lift

HI I NEED TO LIFT MY 03 RAM AND ALL I HAVE FOUND ARE A PAIR OF 4 INCH SPINDLES AND A FAB TECH LIFT SHOULD I WAIT TIO GET SOMETHING ELSE OR GET A CUSTOM LIFT??

Old 07-02-2004 | 03:21 PM
Boulee
Record Breaker
Default RE: a lift

if your truck is a 4x4 try

www.superlift.com

they have a 2", 4", and 6" lift for the new style Rams

(and no I dont work for them either)

Old 07-03-2004 | 03:07 AM
badblackram

If your wanting a really good lift then your going to pay but look at these guys
( www.maximumaltitude.com ) they are some of the best they are going to do my truck. they will build any size lift you want infact there is an 03 with 30" suspension lift on it the 99 white cummins with 22" is a friend of mines.

Old 07-03-2004 | 04:55 AM
edlance

Well, first you need to decide what size tires you want to go with in order to know how high you need to go. Second, you need to decide how you intend to use your truck. If you are out for serious off roading, then a custom lift may be the way. If you just want it mainly for looks, clearance and mild off roading, almost any of the major manufacturers lift kits will do fine.

Superlift, Fabtech, Tuff Country, Skyjacker, etc.

Personally, I'm opting for a Tuff Country 6" lift and 36" tires for my 2500 QC 4x4 diesel. Now all I have to do is FIND 36" tires and 17 or 18 inch 8-lug wheels that will fit them. I'm finding out real quick this is difficult. The new Rams require a 17" wheel minimum and the 3/4 ton truck needs the 8-luggers. Tires over 35" that fit these wheels are hard to find, especially any that are NOT mega-lugged mud beasts......

Quick Reply: a lift