Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

****Warning****

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 07:59 PM
sweathogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****Warning****

Just wanted to warn anyone thinking of doing business with these guys.

I found this company in Trucking magazine.

Andys Auto Sport
http://www.andysautosport.com

My letter to them after problems, letter explaines everything.

I recently (8-1-06) called your business to order a Hood and Roll Pan for my 2003 Harley Davidson F150. Before placing this order I had the salesman check to see if these items were in stock. I informed him that my truck was being painted and needed these parts by 8-21-06. I was assured that they would ship next day and would have no problem meeting the delivery date since they were in stock.

The week of 8-7-06 I get a message from your business stating that the hood was on back order. When I call back I get a different story that you guys no longer deal with the hood maker. I can understand this since I’m a business owner and sometimes have problems with vendors. I was told that my refund would be expedited since the cancellation was not my fault. I asked about the roll pan and was told that it was already shipped.

I called again today 8-28-06 to inquire about my refund that I still have not received and the roll pan which has still not been delivered. I was told it would be another 3-4 weeks for my refund and that my roll pan has not been shipped. I find this 3-4 weeks for a refund for a product that you said was in your warehouse ridiculous. You had no problem charging my Visa debit card less than a hour after my order was placed.

Unless you can provide me with tracking numbers showing that the roll pan has been shipped please cancel that order. I prefer to get my FULL refund and never do business with your company again but your refusal to practice business ethics leave me no other option.

I tried to be nice about this but you lied to me about the product and are holding $898.00 of my money. I’m writing this letter to inform you that I have filed a dispute of payment with my bank. I will also file a report with the Better Business Bureau and with the magazine “Truckin” that you run your company ad. I will also spread my experience with your company through out the custom truck world.

Old 08-28-2006, 08:12 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: ****Warning****

so you felt the need to spam a dodge site about your problems buying parts for a ford?

seriously though, i have heard about problems in the past with andys auto sport transactions..ive also heard about people who have gotten bigger things, like fiberglass hoods, and they were beat up when they got them.

Old 08-28-2006, 08:51 PM
sweathogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Bro was not trying to spam just alerting you guys. I have friends with Dakotas and wanted to give you heads up.

Old 08-29-2006, 03:29 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: sweathogg

Just wanted to warn anyone thinking of doing business with these guys.

I found this company in Trucking magazine.

Andys Auto Sport
http://www.andysautosport.com

My letter to them after problems, letter explaines everything.

I recently (8-1-06) called your business to order a Hood and Roll Pan for my 2003 Harley Davidson F150. Before placing this order I had the salesman check to see if these items were in stock. I informed him that my truck was being painted and needed these parts by 8-21-06. I was assured that they would ship next day and would have no problem meeting the delivery date since they were in stock.

The week of 8-7-06 I get a message from your business stating that the hood was on back order. When I call back I get a different story that you guys no longer deal with the hood maker. I can understand this since I’m a business owner and sometimes have problems with vendors. I was told that my refund would be expedited since the cancellation was not my fault. I asked about the roll pan and was told that it was already shipped.

I called again today 8-28-06 to inquire about my refund that I still have not received and the roll pan which has still not been delivered. I was told it would be another 3-4 weeks for my refund and that my roll pan has not been shipped. I find this 3-4 weeks for a refund for a product that you said was in your warehouse ridiculous. You had no problem charging my Visa debit card less than a hour after my order was placed.

Unless you can provide me with tracking numbers showing that the roll pan has been shipped please cancel that order. I prefer to get my FULL refund and never do business with your company again but your refusal to practice business ethics leave me no other option.

I tried to be nice about this but you lied to me about the product and are holding $898.00 of my money. I’m writing this letter to inform you that I have filed a dispute of payment with my bank. I will also file a report with the Better Business Bureau and with the magazine “Truckin” that you run your company ad. I will also spread my experience with your company through out the custom truck world.

Just be happy you did not get a Suncaost Creations hood.

Companies like this would rarely sotck hoods, if he told you he had it in stock he was BS'n you. They are typically drop shipped from the manufacturer.