Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

a shiny grill makes a big difference

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2004, 11:56 AM
dodgeramnz
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a shiny grill makes a big difference

Ive stucka putco flame grill on the front of the truck as well as some flame bits inside and the tail lights ( i put the OEM ones back in for this), and third brake light had flame covers put on. When i finished i sat back and thought, that looks sweet. and that was it, but after pulling into a servo for gas and not getting back out for three quarters of an hour, cause everytime a car pulled up out the occupants would all get and come stare at the shiny grill and ask stupid questions like "did you put that there'. Im amazed at what a difference it has made, already a lot of people look at the truck but now it seems everyone does. Cant wawit until me wheels arrive (this f==cken week supposedly).

Old 07-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: a shiny grill makes a big difference

Sounds awesome... but no pics?

Hehehe!!

~Amanda

Old 07-10-2004, 12:03 PM
dodgeramnz
Professional

cant at moment, baby asleep and truck parked in front of the garage. the babies room is right above the garage, if i start the truck to move it my wife will kill me, if i open the garage door, my wife will kill me, plus its 1.00am in the morning here and to bloody cold to go outside so no pictures till tomorrow. but it does look cool

Old 07-10-2004, 05:15 PM
sdk

dodgeramnz
i see you are going to lower your truck. which lowering kit did you go with? i'm planning to lower my truck in september and i really like the Hotchkis Performance lowering kit.

Old 07-10-2004, 05:21 PM
dodgeramnz
Professional

ive decided to go with airbags. at the moment its the chassis tech road grater system.

my business partner is going to the states on monday . He's going to organise it while he's there.

Quick Reply: a shiny grill makes a big difference