Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

'00 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie 4x4 Off-Road

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 04:35 AM
cgaudino
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '00 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie 4x4 Off-Road

I just got a used 2000 Ram SLT Laramie 4x4 with the Off-Road Package, 5.2L, and 5-speed manual. For the past couple of days I've been searching the internet for information about my new truck, but unfortunately I'm confused. Many of the things I've seen don't mention the Off-Road package, and therefore I'm not sure whether or not they apply to me. I have a few questions and would really appreciate any help you can give me. First of all, I'm confused about tire size. Does a Ram with the Off-Road Package need to be lifted to fit 33s? How big can the tires be if I put on the two inch spacers? Do those even work with the off-road package? As you can see I'm kind of new to this stuff. Secondly, I can tell by the sound that my truck has an aftermarket exhaust, but I don't know anything about it. What should I look for, or where should I look to try to figure out what it is? When I got the truck there was no spot for the 02 sensor, if that rings any bells. I've probably asked enough questions for now. I really appreciate any help you can give me, or if anybody can point me in the right direction on where to look for this information. Thanks.

Quick Reply: '00 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie 4x4 Off-Road