Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Crankshaft Positioning Se

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 04:40 PM
cara
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crankshaft Positioning Se

Could someone please help me. I went by AutoZone and they hooked up the deal to read the codes. Is it a hard thing to do? Is there a scematic somewhere on the web to show me what Im getting into? I remember the good ole days when I could do most things myself.....thanks in advance!

Old 12-08-2003, 08:43 PM
grubb202

Hello,</P>

I have a nice service manual on cd at home that has awesome wiring diagrams. What exactly are you wanting to do? Just pulling codes with a OBDII reader is as easy as plug it in and turn the key to on. The plug would be located on the drivers side under dash approximately where his right knee would be. And as far as just replacing your sensor, I haven't done one on a dodge but have on a ford and it was easy cheezy! </P>

Earnest</P>

Old 12-08-2003, 11:28 PM
cara

No, sorry for the confussion....my questions was about replacing the Cam Positioning Sensor....I already did the code test. Thanks

Old 12-10-2003, 03:56 PM
lind0837

My cousin and I just replaced the Cam Sensor on my 94 Dodge Ram. I can tell you it was a lot harder than we thought since it was tucked behind everything. We did replace it, and the truck is running a lot better now.

Quick Reply: Crankshaft Positioning Se