Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

1 ton Dodge Mega Cab SEMA Show Truck - Slammed in the weeds

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:49 AM
JohnnyGMachine
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 ton Dodge Mega Cab SEMA Show Truck - Slammed in the weeds

Hey all,

I've been lurking on this site for a couple months and am a new member. I am also researching and contemplating buying a Dodge Ram Hemi short bed 2 door to build into a fast corner carver that can stop on a dime. I also wanted to share info about the Mega Low SEMA vehicle I've been fortunate to be a part of. I apologize if this is posted in the incorrect area, I didn't see anything that would cover the Mega Cabs and since it is getting a Ram Viper Truck front bumper I thought it might qualify??? LOL!
In the last 6 months or so I have been working with Group Five Limited out of Arizona on a 2006 Dodge Mega Cab Turbo Diesel Dually SEMA Show Vehicle that is slammed in the weeds. I helped develop the initial design and theme for the Mega Low as we have named it and although a few minor changes are made along the way the truck will have all the attitude and look of the original design. We had a webpage built just for the truck and all the sponsors that have made it a reality. Sponsors include Earnhardt Dodge, Arizona Speed and Marine, Everham Motorsports, US Amps, Bully Dog, Air Ride, Slammed Specialties, and more. Feel free to check out www.TheMegaLow.com where you can see everything from the design renderings to installs and the build up process of The Mega Low.
If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thanks,
John
midniteoctane@gmail.com

Old 10-13-2006, 10:19 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 226 Likes on 211 Posts
Default RE: 1 ton Dodge Mega Cab SEMA Show Truck - Slammed in the weeds

welcome to DF... cool exhaust exits on the main page...

Quick Reply: 1 ton Dodge Mega Cab SEMA Show Truck - Slammed in the weeds