Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Gazruss
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

Hi guy's and gal's,

Quick question, my 2 week old Ram 4 x 4 hemi Laramie was supposed to have come with some items already installed, one i thought was there was the protection package, (i.e. skid plates) feeling board the other day i crawled underneath to have a look and discovered there was no skid plates to be seen. Shouted at the dealer who fessed up he couldn't get what i wanted in the time frame and that he should have told me, and that i hadn't paid for them anyway. My other fear is that it is supposed to have the "Anti Spin Diff" installed, how do i make sure it's really there???

Thanks

Old 07-23-2004, 12:55 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Question

Get on a dry asphalt parking lot and spin the tires. One blackmark = A salesman with a black eye, two marks = a smile on gazruss face. The other way is to crawl under the rear of the truck, and on the passenger side axle tube just next to the brake backing plate it will say something like 9.25, 3.55, trac-lock. The sticker is black and white.

Old 07-23-2004, 03:03 AM
Gazruss
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question

i went and crawled under the beast...... it did have the sticker, and it did say 3.55 trac-lock,

guess the sales rep get's to keep his teeth a while longer...

Thanks for the help

Quick Reply: Question