Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

1988 Ram Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 03:07 AM
ram86
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1988 Ram Speakers

Hi, i need to know what the size of the speakers are in this 1988 Ram pickup. There is a speaker in each door and a speaker in the middle of the dash. Would anyone happen to know what the sizes of these speakers are? I was guessing 5 inch speakers in the doors but i'm unsure. I don't want to disassmble the door just to find out the speaker size.

I am planning on replacing them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 07-25-2004, 03:11 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1988 Ram Speakers

Go to crutchfield.com, they have a comprehensive listing of what speakers fit what truck. My best guess is that in your doors are either 6 1/2" or 5 1/4" pretty standard sizes there. your dash though is somewhat of an oddball, i know the speaker you are talking about its in the exact center of your dash, crutchfield actually lists the speakers in the corner of your dash which you may still have. order the catelog or call them their web site is not as great as their direct customer support.

Quick Reply: 1988 Ram Speakers