Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

$70k Mega Cab at dealer

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 04:17 PM
rumpumpkin
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $70k Mega Cab at dealer

Yep, you read that right...a Mega Cab with a sticker price of SEVENTY-THOUSAND-DOLLARS! I wouldn't believe this either, had I not seen it for myself. It was of course lifted, had 24in rims, 37 in tires, custom hood, flares, and even badging and interior embroidery with the "FOX" (motocross guys?) brand. All the upgrades added about $19k to the price, plus a dealer markup of $4kish all added to the MSRP price. There were quite a few vehicles like this, and even a $60k version on the showroom floor...I know, what a deal..lol!!

The $60k version was done by California Concepts (I know...only in CA!). And for the record, NO...I am not drooling over this truck. But rather, shaking my head and wondering who the hell pays these prices? I think there must be a lot of charter members of the More Money than Brains Club out here where I live. A fleet manager who I've been working with on procuring a new Dodge Ram (I'm working on an "invoice" price) mentioned that the local Ford dealer has been known to have sticker prices of $100k on modded trucks.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:06 AM
ross944
Veteran
Default RE: $70k Mega Cab at dealer

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

jk but pics would be cool, and thoses prices are insane. There better be somethin damn special to be a 70-100k truck.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:23 PM
rumpumpkin
Rookie
Default RE: $70k Mega Cab at dealer

Ugh...I knew I was gonna get called on that!

Quick Reply: $70k Mega Cab at dealer