Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

2004 Ram 4x4 Quad Hooking up a 4-pin Trailer harness, wiring colours required

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 10:52 PM
pwilczek
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Ram 4x4 Quad Hooking up a 4-pin Trailer harness, wiring colours required

Hooking up a 4-pin trailer harness,havefigured outwhat wires are used for the Left / Right Turn signle's and the brake wire.
Having trouble locating which colour wire is used to run the marker lights? I get no running lights, once I turn on the lights.
Get brake and turn signle.

Have a 2004 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4. May also hook up a Plasmaglow Fire and Ice Led Light bar, once I figure out all the wiring.

Anybody out there know the colour codes of the wires that can beused to do this hook up?

Thanks for your help

Peter.

Old 01-01-2007, 08:18 AM
johnalm
Rookie
Default RE: 2004 Ram 4x4 Quad Hooking up a 4-pin Trailer harness, wiring colours required

whats wrong with the factory 4 pin harness that is already behind your bumper. all these new rams have it pre-wired and taped up there. it dont mater if it came with or without a factory tow package.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
pwilczek
Default RE: 2004 Ram 4x4 Quad Hooking up a 4-pin Trailer harness, wiring colours required

Found the 4-pin Factory harness. The light bar is working great.....

Quick Reply: 2004 Ram 4x4 Quad Hooking up a 4-pin Trailer harness, wiring colours required