Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Aftermarket Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 09:58 PM
repsol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface

has anybody purchased and install (by himself)?
does it work good,and easy to install?

i am think to put a mp3 player replacing my HU, and put in this Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface. but just wonder if its too big of a job for DIY.

Tks.

oh by the way its a 2004 Hemi QC with infinity cd and cass.

Old 08-19-2004, 05:57 PM
B][GT
Professional
Default RE: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/ST...Y_I_p_596.html .. i know a few guys trying to do it, but last i heard, since they couldnt find they're remotes for the deck's, tehy had to hold off for now.

Old 08-24-2004, 07:20 AM
2500 that mobs
Default RE: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface

its pretty easy to replace the radio and the steering wheel interface is just time consuming! Go to Circuit city and make sure you get there Smart Cables because they just plug together and make install a breeze!! You will also need a dash kit and an antenna adaptor. also the steering wheel adaptor is made by PAC and its called a S.W.I.X adaptor The parts aren't cheap around $60 for kit harness and antenna adaptor and i think the SWIX is about $80. I suggest an Alpine radio cda9827 its a good all aorund mp3 player with plenty of room for expansion and it has a remote. Its also XM or Sirius compatible!!! I REcomend going in to any Circuit City and talking to one of the guys. ( i work there and the ****s at best buy don't know jack!!!! )

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Radio Control Interface