Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Help me out guys...

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 10:56 PM
FSUNOLE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me out guys...

First off, wasnt trying to make a newby mistake by posting in the wrong forum...but i figured in the series of what the truck actually is (1956) that it wouldnt get any views or more importantly, replies, and sincealot of the parts are off of a ram anyways, (yes that is a ram bed, and yes it was a pain to get on)i didnt think it would be to big of a deal...i introduced myself the other day, so if u want to read a little about the truck its on the newbE thread...im looking for a way to lower the rear end...bout 90 percent done with the rebirthing process, but that thing is just to high...from what i know about rear ends, and from other peoples best guesses, its off of an old international...drop shackles are ruled out...so thats probably not a possibility...ive already taken two leafs out of the leaf springs and its still up in the nose bleed section...im thinking right now about puttin the leafs underneath the rear end...or upside down somehow...heres a pic of what im looking for so i hope u'd have some suggestions...thanks!
Kyle

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../good1copy.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...llz/dodge2.jpg

Old 02-14-2007, 12:46 AM
charginscott
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help me out guys...

Dude that rig will be bad a$$ once ur done. I would suggest contacting a spring manufacturer. I personally do not know any but I`m sure if you show em what ya got and what ya want they could come up with something. You might have to just give them some dimensions and they can work it out.

Scott

Quick Reply: Help me out guys...