Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

ashtray and cup holder light

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 01:43 PM
HEMI 1500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ashtray and cup holder light

I am looking to get this light and harness for my 05 ram, I dont have the lights for my ashtray and cupholder, but when i put my system in i noticed a grey plug behind the the instrument pannel that had two wires going to it, one grey and one white, i thought that it was where those lights are supposed to plug into. Anyway when i was helping my friend take apart his dash to get the glass out after a pipe went through his windshield i noticed the same plug also on an 05, I contaced some people on line and they want my VIN, which i am not giving out. The lights in alot of the trucks are all the same, as far as that application and model year is concerned. So does anyone know from where i can obtain this said part..

Old 02-17-2007, 02:37 AM
HEMI 1500
Default RE: ashtray and cup holder light

anybody. they have to be out here!!!!

Old 02-17-2007, 07:10 PM
HEMI 1500

Anyone at all

Old 02-18-2007, 11:47 AM
sabersix

Hey Hemi,

Try posting your question in the 3rd Gen sub-forum. More people with your same model truck are likely to see your post.

Try looking HERE for a link to download the factory service manual. You should be able to trace the wiring diagram and get your answer.

Quick Reply: ashtray and cup holder light