Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Has anyone installed a ReadyLift leveling kit on their 06-07 4x4?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 12:12 AM
wyorat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone installed a ReadyLift leveling kit on their 06-07 4x4?

Still trying to get some intel on the ReadLift leveling kit. How does it ride? Does it create any vibration in the driveline? Did you change out your shocks? Are your stockshocks bottoming out? Does it limit suspension travel? I use my truck to hunt here in Wyoming. I need to know if this kit works or if it's just for appearance. I'm watching the Kore sight to see if they complete their 06-07 1500 QC 4x4 suspension. It might be more than what I want, so any info on the ReadLift wouldhelp me make my decision. Thanks.

Old 03-19-2007, 02:09 PM
aja10415
Default RE: Has anyone installed a ReadyLift leveling kit on their 06-07 4x4?

I haven't installed one on your truck, but I install a lot of these at work, I've heard your ride and driveablity remain the same. It will affect your suspension travel a little but usually only 1 1/2"-2" depending on how big you go. The main purpose of the ready lift is allowing you to put bigger tires on. I'd recommend it, just make sure and get your alignment done after you get it. Also look at "Day-Star" they're exactly the same but you can save money on the day star.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:00 PM
prerunner
Captain
Default RE: Has anyone installed a ReadyLift leveling kit on their 06-07 4x4?

The rdylift leveling kit allows you to keep the stock shock, whereas the others require u to get a longer shock.
I had mine installed about 5 months ago. They recommend getting it aligned and shimed after words. My alignmenet was slightly off, and Dodge didn't need to add shims.
The ride is great. No problems so far.

Quick Reply: Has anyone installed a ReadyLift leveling kit on their 06-07 4x4?