Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Power Window Problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Blink_Jason
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Window Problems

Well, along with the side that they tore off (still working on getting that peice) they bent the window to hell and something broke in there for sure, yesterday the window would go up and down but it would make jerking and struggling sounds, then last night it struggled hard and i barly got it to stay up, so today i took the door panel off and found this piece laying at the bottom inside the door and now the motor doesnt make any sounds... lol i put a piece of wood in the door to hold the window up (quick fix for now i guess) but what should i do to fix this problem? heres the piece that i found, think i should take it to a mitsubishi dealer or what?

-Jason

[IMG]local://upfiles/59907/3432B44B24AF4397BC5F2BCBFEF2C1F6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/59907/AB43F32A84094869B7BC38196F4AA193.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-04-2007, 12:37 AM
whitey97
Professional
Default RE: Power Window Problems

make whoever busted pay to get it fixed. you kept saying "they" and "them" who would that be?

Old 07-04-2007, 01:54 AM
Blink_Jason
Professional

"They" and "Them" are the the people who are jealous of my car and want to destroy it because they are losers and cant afford nice things in life, just like my eclipse GS-T Spyder, "They" whoever they and them are probally the worst trash of this this state, trashed my eclipse while i was sleeping they totalled it with a bat then urinated into it, lol and now "they" do this ... pretty lame someday ill have a house and a garage to put my things in but til then my car will be a fixer upper after the vandalisms.... but ANYWAY i have to pay for it somehow and im allready under a tight budged (Single male taxes , and wage garnisments)

Old 07-04-2007, 09:57 AM
whitey97
Professional

i'd try a car alarm

because if they're doing that consistantly to your car, you must have pissed someone off pretty bad

Old 07-24-2007, 09:34 PM
proman0095

hey did you ever find out what that piece is I had the same piece break on my car so the window is being held up by a clamp

Old 07-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Blink_Jason
Professional

LOL a clamp? oooh fancy i still got the ol peice of wood in there it falls out of place every weeks o i have to take the door panel out to readjust it and make it stay up.. wow i love my life.. to answer ur question No i never did find out what that piece is called or even how or where to find that out... "whitey97" just explained the obvious to me... like get a car alarm.. but when ur broke and dumb, things get difficult... lmfao and finding these cars in the junk yard seem near impossible (from my expierience) but Hey if u find that piece or find any information let me know!
-Jason

Quick Reply: Power Window Problems