Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

no spark

Old 07-25-2007, 04:51 PM
sickstealth1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no spark

i just changed the computer and no spark.i was wondering if theres a way to check the cam sensor.I was told to re wire the cam and crank sensors on the driver side of the car to the cam sensor on the passenger side of the car because some one before me changed engines and installed what i think to be a newer engine with all hook ups but them.is there a way to tell what year the engine is? and do i need a newer computer to make this bad puppy run. The car is a 92 dohc es stealth i just want to run!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 05:03 PM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: no spark

The original cam/crank sensor on a 92 is on the passenger side of the engine bay on one of the heads (can't remember if it is the front bank or rear bank).
http://www.stealth316.com/2-cas-91-92.htm <----how-to remove/replace the CAS.

If your engine has been replaced with a newer one, 93+, there will not be a CAS on that side unless he reused the original heads. Was the car not running when you bought it (per your other thread)? Are you sure you wired up the cam/crank sensors properly? Is the PTU working? Coils?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: no spark