Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

part wanted

Old 07-27-2007, 06:13 PM
1989daytona
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default part wanted

I have a big problem I have a 92 Dodge Stealth5sp sohc base model and the itermidate shaft went out I went to the local parts shop and they said the part was discontinued I have had no luck finding a replacement so i was wondering does anyone on here have one for sale or know of a place where I can find one? I live in central Indiana Thanks In advanced Dave

Old 07-27-2007, 07:01 PM
dodgepartsman
Rookie
Default RE: part wanted

your dealer is wrong, that part is still available and they have 4 in the Milwaukee warehouse #MD743217 and it retails for $392.00 but if you give me a call I can cut you a deal.

Old 07-27-2007, 08:34 PM
1989daytona
Rookie

i tried calling that number but some lady said they were some kind of jeep store.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:47 AM
dodgepartsman
Rookie

Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler = one big happy family [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: part wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: