DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge Stealth (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth-32/)
-   -   96 Stealth Parts Car and other Parts for Sale (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth/139919-96-stealth-parts-car-and-other-parts-for-sale.html)

Danny~G 01-02-2008 10:28 PM

RE: 96 Stealth Parts Car and other Parts for Sale

are the bearings , crank and rods in good shape or are they toasted

cruisingthesouth 01-02-2008 11:42 PM

Are you talking about the engine. On the engine I have crunk the thing up and drove it. It just has water in the oil. I drove it from off the trailer and parked it in front of the yard. Funny thing is that it had good oil pressure. The people I bought it off of said that they thought it was the head but the last engine I had that did that just had a bad head gasket. I just dont have the time. So she is out the door

Danny~G 01-04-2008 10:50 PM

so are they ok, cause my car needs them bad. so i can have it back this summer.

cruisingthesouth 01-05-2008 12:31 AM

Yea the bottom end is all good. No ticking, knocking or anything. Were you interested in the block or the whole engine? Also where are you located state wise?

tokex420 01-05-2008 09:53 PM

Hey I have a 94TT, I need the bumper, trunk, and the middle light thing between the lights thats right under the trunk. Is it the same for my car all that stuff and if it is do you still have it and how much would that be. You can email me at
tokex420@hotmail.com or just post the reply, I just got rearended, oh and what color is it, I need red

Thx!

cruisingthesouth 01-06-2008 02:31 AM

Well I have that center tail light bar. I would sell it for 40.00 including shipping. I had the bumper you needed but I sold it about a month ago. I have that white hatch and they are all the same but I would not be able to ship it to you. What state are you located at in case you would be close enough to pick up? Thanks.

Danny~G 01-06-2008 10:20 AM

ORIGINAL: cruisingthesouth

Yea the bottom end is all good. No ticking, knocking or anything. Were you interested in the block or the whole engine? Also where are you located state wise?
yeah im located in princeton, minnesota. im more interested in the bottom end just the crank, pistons, rods, and bearings. thats all i need

cruisingthesouth 01-06-2008 09:51 PM

Well I would sell you the botom end for 250.00 plus the shipping cost whatever it would be. I dont even know what the weight is on it to get the shipping quote. If you want it let me know and I will get it out.

Danny~G 01-07-2008 10:02 PM

acually i found some parts here in minnesota off criagslist thanxs any way though

cruisingthesouth 01-08-2008 12:19 PM

Ok no problem. I still have a bunch left if anybody needs it.