Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

yes or no?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
italianman101
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yes or no?

i am looking to buy a 1993 stealth dual overhead cam with a five speed trans. my concern is if it is slow and how many parts are avalible for mods???????

Old 03-19-2008, 10:43 AM
mike96sc2
Default RE: yes or no?

Well for one it won't be a slow car and there are lots of mods you can run with. I wouldn't worry there. I actually prefer my non-turbo model just as less to worry about going It's still way faster of a car than I need to have in the first place. Acheap intake and decentexahust and such and you'll have a very fast ride.

If you need parts too they are very available, heck I have an entire parts car I'm trying to part out with whatever anyone needs (it's loaded).

Old 03-19-2008, 09:20 PM
jookie7705
Rookie
Default RE: yes or no?

There are plenty of aftermarket parts available for the DOHC. Check out the stickys in the forum. As far as your concern about the car being slow... you didn't test drive it yet did you? If you buy any car before test driving it then that's on you, but your question about the car's speed will be answered if you take it for a spin.