Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Intake question!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 11:39 AM
michap62
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intake question!!!!!

hey guys, i have a question! i have a 1992 SOHC stealth, and i was wondering if i put like a twin turbo or even a DOHC stealth intake manifold on it if it would bolt right up or if i would have to fabricate anything to make it fit! cause the intake manifolds are a little bit different from the SOHC to the DOHC ... and so maybe the if i swaped them the air would flow a little better and some ponys would be free'd up!? ..... also does anyone know where i can get a A/C bypass pully so i can take my A/C compresser out? or if there is a serpentine belt that would work with out A/C? .... thanks guys!

Old 10-03-2008, 11:16 PM
yevgenievich
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pretty sure the lower intake is different between motors, so swapping top intake wouldn't work, pretty sure the lower intake from DOHC motor will not bolt up because of different heads. As far as ac compressor goes, it would have it's own belt so you can just take it off.
EDIT: i will have to look it up and get back to you tomorrow
EDIT3: Quick look at autozone shows completely different part number and different looking gaskets so like i though it wouldn't fit
Name:  intake_gasket.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  13.2 KB
EDIT2:
Name:  intakes.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  276.8 KB

Last edited by yevgenievich; 10-05-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Intake question!!!!!