Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Stealth
Reload this Page >

Dodge Stealth manual

Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Dodge Stealth manual

Old 11-28-2010, 12:05 AM
yevgenievich
Captain

depending on the browser setting it should show up with an option to download in english beside a file name.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:17 PM
joemcc2
Default 91 Dodge Stealth R/T non Turbo

I have a 91 Dodge Stealth R/T non turbo and the frount 2 coils are not fireing at all. I just had a new engine put in this car and many other parts but I am not sure what it could be. The mechanics are not sure what is wrong and I am about tapped out so before I spend any more money can someone please help me understand what is possible up. Thanks

Old 06-01-2011, 10:38 PM
ddrewpdawgg

Hi, i have a 93 rt dohc, when i turn key to on, the iac is clicking, missing n loopes at idel but advanced the screw n it idels 1100 with a slight miss, no cheak engine light coming on, could it be the iac is bad or should i be looking at something eles?

Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 PM
ddrewpdawgg

thanks bro this is a great help to me.....

Old 11-28-2011, 06:16 PM
johnt4u
Default manuals

I tried to down load those manuals, and it was in Russian, can somebody help? Thanks.

Old 02-04-2014, 11:03 AM
alan92rttt
Rookie

Here is a known good link to most of the manuals in pdf format.

http://www.3sg.org/manuals/

Old 10-29-2014, 08:02 PM
tega1966

Hello:
Do you have the manuals in pdf. Can you email to me?
Can't or no longer in this thread.

[email protected]

Tks

Robert

Old 06-25-2016, 02:02 PM
My Uncles Stealth

Anybody who could help me with a 92 Stealth issue. I believe there is a fuse cluster underneath the hood of my stealth on the driver side that is missing. This is my deceased uncle's car so I have no idea if this actually is a fuse cluster but it's missing. But there are a bunch of wire harness Clips all leading to one spot and not plugging into anything. I have already gone to a Mitsubishi dealer to see if they can locate a part number, but to no avail. Thank you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dodge Stealth manual

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: