Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

1991 Stealth Aftermarket Cd

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:01 PM
zachyak456
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Stealth Aftermarket Cd

Hey, I have a 1991 dodge stealth and I am looking to get an aftermarket cd player installed but I'm not super mechanically inclined. I am wondering if anyone has some suggestions on how to go about it like wiring and a harness.

Or

I know Best buy might be able to install something for me but I would rather not pay someone to put it in if I can avoid it.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Girly TT
Veteran

you can buy a plug-in wiring harness at like any best buy, or similar store, and just do the install yourself.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:33 PM
HaloGX

Originally Posted by zachyak456
Hey, I have a 1991 dodge stealth and I am looking to get an aftermarket cd player installed but I'm not super mechanically inclined. I am wondering if anyone has some suggestions on how to go about it like wiring and a harness.

Or

I know Best buy might be able to install something for me but I would rather not pay someone to put it in if I can avoid it.
Every once in a while Best Buy runs a free installation promotion. I did this, and they did a fantastic job. Of course I was still able to keep the old radio as well.

Quick Reply: 1991 Stealth Aftermarket Cd