Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

don't ignore, please.... i beg you lol OVER HEATING!

Old 05-19-2011, 07:03 PM
joedanish
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question don't ignore, please.... i beg you lol OVER HEATING!

Hi, my name is Joe, I own a 94 dodge stealth r/t NA and I changed the thermostat, and it is working correctly because both hoses are warm and pressurized where as only one was before, and that was the previous reason, my car was over heating. well that was only a couple days ago, and my car is overheating again.... there is no leak ( that I can see ), and my fans are on.... but you can hear the anti-freeze or the water boiling inside the engine and the resevoir is getting barely if any taken out of it..... since the thermostat is brand new and installed correctly, my mechanic friend suggested a cooling system flush.... would this be wise? I really wish someone could help, so I have a right idea about how to diagnose this problem..... any thoughts or ideas, would be greatly greatly appreciated!!! thanks again for your time.

Old 05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Girly TT
Veteran

check the radiator and make sure it's flowing through there properly. and triple check the thermostat.

Old 05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Girly TT
Veteran

and check your water pump.

There's really not much to the cooling system. just gotta work your way through it and check everything.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: don't ignore, please.... i beg you lol OVER HEATING!