Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Auto Stealth to Manual

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 01:03 AM
nbacker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Stealth to Manual

I just bought a 1991 Stealth R/T Non-Turbo a few months ago with only 62, 000 original kilometers on it, and I'm wondering how hard/how much money it would cost to switch my automatic to a 5-speed. How much am I looking at to pay (I'm from Canada so preferably CDN dollars) and where/how would I find parts to do the switch? If someone can point me into a direction on how I can go about to do this, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

Old 09-19-2005, 12:11 PM
thestealth
Champion
Default RE: Auto Stealth to Manual

Get ahold of this guy, he is in Canada and should be able to help you out.

You would need the tranny, bell housing, clutch pedal assembly, shifter and linkage, clutch cylinder (hydralic) and some other odd and end items I'm sure I missed.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:26 PM
jakster
Rookie
Default RE: Auto Stealth to Manual

go to Ebay I saw a transmission and all don't know the price. That was yesterday you need to look in the auto parts and acessories to find it then type in dodge stealth and start looking. If you look on the whole site it does not come up.

Quick Reply: Auto Stealth to Manual