Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Need Help!! head/transmission

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 10:24 AM
jusyourtypicalsn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help!! head/transmission

I was considering buying a 93 stealth, the guy (old man) said he would sell it for 600 simply because he had to get rid of it and all it needed was a "head gasket". I was wondering if that was a job an average joe with some time on his hands could do or if its best to take it to a mechanic and get ripped off??, also I wanted to convert it to manual, i can get the manual transmission and all the parts off of one needed, I was wondering with that to if me and a couple of friends could do it by ourselfs with time and everything????

Old 10-15-2005, 02:20 PM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Help!! head/transmission

Iguess it really depends upon how average joe you are. Yes, it can be done in the home garage. No different than other cars, just need the time, tools and space. If you do decide to tackle it, I recommend spending the money and picking up one of these. Best money you will spend.