Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

92 Stealth DOHC - Lost 5th and R..

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Kiddoo92Stealth
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 92 Stealth DOHC - Lost 5th and R..

Hello, hope everyone is having a great day. I am a noob for sure in the car world but Im learning with the help of my friend Donnie.

Anyway... I have a 92 Stealth DOHC that about a month ago lost 5th gear for some reason. When I bought it last year reverse was going out which is whatever. However literally just out of the blue I lost 5th as well.

Now, keeping in mind Im a complete idiot that is learning... LOL. I have done some reading but not found anything very helpful. I read there are these like pully things under the hood that run the tranny. My buddy Donnie and I found them, but are not sure actually how to adjust them etc.. He does, but needs some type of diagram etc..

In a nutshell I read that sometimes those can "lose a pin" or get loose, etc... and this will cause 5th and sometimes others to seem like they are done.. IDK.

Any help is much appreciated. Please don't be to mean at the fact Im an idiot... I can book MMA fights and run any BLO/XaaS setup..... Learning cars... lol.

Thanks!!!