Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Junkyard turbosystem

Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 AM
Vipenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Junkyard turbosystem

Hey everyone, I'm doing some searching for my friend. He has a V6 avenger that he wants to turbo. I was wonder if anyone has any of these working parts...

Stealth TT Turbocharger(s) one(both)
Stealth TT Fuel Pump
Stealth TT Fuel Injectors
Stealth TT Intercooler
Stealth TT Turbo Manifod(s) one(both)
Stealth TT Downpipe(s) one(both)

My question is if the fuel systems are the same where I would be able to use the stock stealth injectors and fuel pump in place of the poor avenger ones. Also if I would be able to use the turbo manifolds (along with welding and bending metal fun ) to accomodate these components? He just wants a little more power and I think he would be fine with OEM parts rather than buying a turbo kit with all new parts that he will have to pay out the butt for. Please lend me your expertise. I am a toyota guy so I've done this stuff on MR2's using Supra stuff. Let me know.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:33 PM
jakster
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Junkyard turbosystem

Did you check ebay a guy at Mikes Auto in New Mexico has two Vr4 Stealth's he is parting out. He has the plentum and all that good stuff not sure what you need but its a start. just type in (3000GT Stealth vr-4 rims and + tires tire rim Dodge rim)and look close at all the stuff on this page at the bottom posts. You will find a link to all the stuff he has pictures of everything with the price.[:-]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Junkyard turbosystem