Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

New Guy Needs Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Thraxer528
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy Needs Help

Hey guys i need a motor for a 92 R/T TT just wondering where i can get one ready to drop in and what kind of performance engines i can get that the stock 5spd can handel. Im new to this, I havnt done a V6 turbo before. Ive done just about everything else but need all the information i can get on this. Thanks alot guys and any information will help.
Thanks
Phil

Old 05-19-2004, 11:21 PM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Guy Needs Help

Hey Thraxer, The tranny in the TT is not the weak point per se, but the transfer case has been known to be the weak link. There is no aftermarket to speak of when it comes to the trannys, but a pretty good aftermarket for increasing performance.

I hate to point people away from this site, but, there is not alot of info on here about the Stealth/3kgt.

Try 3si.org. http://www.3si.org/forum/index.php? It is dedicated primarily towards the 3s cars. There is some great information on that site. Check it out, try the search function (most times the search sucks though), and ask some questions. Most of the cats on that site are pretty cool, some are tools like you get anywhere. Hope to see you around 3si.