Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

will not "crank" for a while ???

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 09:03 PM
jakster
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will not "crank" for a while ???

Hi guys and girls,I have not been on the site in a while because of work on my boat. BOAT means Break Out Another Thousand.
OK well I guess the car was feeling neglected because it wants me to work on it again.
The problem is it will not crank it sits dead and then if I mess with everything it will start. Sometimes it will crank fine for several days and then it will not crank. Everything lights up windows work radio wipers,the turn signels are acting up for some reason?I know get a meter check the wires, but wait.
I have a new starter wires are fine it seems to start fine if its cold outside but in the heat it is dead and I mean nothing just lights. I mess about with everything checking connections and what ever and after fifteen to thirty minutes and I give up it will start. I have not found any one thing connected to the problem. Maybe a week battery???????
I am a good mech I wrench turn allot but this problem is a phantom. OK someone has had this happen to them right?

Quick Reply: will not "crank" for a while ???