Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

In the business of buying a Dodge Stealth TT

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the business of buying a Dodge Stealth TT

Alright I have been doing research on Dodge Stealths and have been looking for one at an ideally suited price, but am in need of a third opinion. I currently have 6200 saved in cash, and am hoping to get between a 91-93 Dodge Stealth, preferably Twin Turbo, and am looking for as close to relatively low miles as possible (40-70k). How close am I to this mark? If not, what do you all consider a relatively ideal estimate to look at. I know I have not been on this forum in atleast 6 months, but I have also saved up quite a bit more since then.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:49 PM
thestealth
Champion
Default RE: In the business of buying a Dodge Stealth TT

For a good low(er) mileage Stealth...7k to 10k is not out of line in my opinion. Clean, low mileage examples are becoming few and far between.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie
Default RE: In the business of buying a Dodge Stealth TT

Yeah, I definitely agree. I am simply wanting a good, sound vehicle with relativley low miles because they are just such awesome cars, I would only want to take it out on special occasions. That probably sounds weird of me, but eventually when I have my own house I will have it with it's own garage, and kinda have it as my little show car. A little wear on the inside to me isn't much of a concern, I can replace the fabric on the seats and personally have restored the carpet and upholstery on two previous Stealths (one owned by a car dealer/friend of mine's son). I wouldn't say I am too terribly picky otherwise, I am just hoping to find a car that is in exceptional running condition.

Quick Reply: In the business of buying a Dodge Stealth TT