Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Thinking about buying this stealth

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:22 PM
xenoe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about buying this stealth

What do you guys think. Looks clean. Carfax was spotless. Talked to the owner, hes a doctor selling it because his wife wants a new kitchen and he has too many cars in his garage. This is going to be my everyday car, as i have an 04 cobra.

Autotrade link

I know you cant tell that much from the pictures, but just thought i would see what you thought?

Old 09-16-2006, 04:52 AM
fuktifino
Default RE: Thinking about buying this stealth

Looks pretty clean. If possible, you should see it in person and check it out real closely. Read the buying guide in the section.

Old 09-16-2006, 01:03 PM
xenoe

Ya I am going to look at it today. Hopefully all works well

Old 09-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Carcharodont
Rookie

Personally IMO I would see if you could get him to drop the price. It is an RT model IIRC and so it shouldn't really be worth more than 6000. To put it into perspective, I bought my Twin Turbo from Nevada for 5.7k, which gives you the perspective of how much better the deal could possibly get. If the price he has is justifiable, see what all comes with it. Also when you go up there, make sure the car is listed on your insurance and take it to a place that your insurance trusts.

Old 09-16-2006, 10:16 PM
stealthguy

A very nice car, but not worth 7000. If it was a turbo with less miles, then yes, but i would try to talk him down as much as possible.

Quick Reply: Thinking about buying this stealth