Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Distraction problem?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 11:09 PM
Craig_from_ny
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Distraction problem?

I am new to this forum and I appreciate any suggestions or solutions to the problem I have. I just bought a 1994 stealth r/t with roughly 101,000 miles on it, Ill post pics soon. I noticed when driving down the road at night, during shifts I would lose voltage and everything would dim a little. This happens more than once and I figured it would be corrosion on the battery but removed all corrosion and it still happens or alternator becomming weak, It starts up fine and when driving it runs great. Any suggestions? Another question I is Im looking for oem parts for my car such as the entire drivers side leather seat( badly ripped) and the passenger fog light( it's cracked) anyone know any good sites? I appreciate any help, thanks!

Old 03-17-2012, 08:34 PM
DrPain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have a 92 dodge stealth ES and it has battery drain issues. Checking with a voltometer and the number of amps (its drawing 5.3 amps) while the car is off. I have unplugged all the fuses and relays i can find so far and no luck in reducing the amps. I also unplugged the alternator and starter (disconnecting starter dropped 0.9 amps), but again no luck. Also disconnected circuits and light bulbs for trunk lights, door lights, hood lights. Still no luck. Any ideas on what is drawing the battery down?

Quick Reply: Distraction problem?