Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

headlights

Old 02-17-2007, 06:38 PM
jonesrt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headlights

Hey guys,

One of the headlights burned out on my 93 ES. What's the best way to replace them? I've looked around online, and new headlights are gonna run me 50-60$ after shipping and whatnot. Is there an easier way, or is there any particular brand or style you'd recommend?

Thanks,

Devan

Old 02-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Tomahawk
Default RE: headlights

Sylvania has some good head lights, but not sure if they have any for the Stealth

Old 02-17-2007, 11:33 PM
thestealth
Champion

Sylvania Silverstars I believe will fit. I think they are a halogen bulb. I've never had to replace mine in all the years I've owned them so I don't know for certain the size, but they appear to be a standard size bulb. Go to your local Oreillys, Autozone, Carquest, etc. and tell them what you need. I cannot believe that they would cost that much.

Old 02-18-2007, 02:31 AM
EvilZombieZ
Veteran

Sylvania are 20 bucks a piece, and stock were10 bucks at O'reilly.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:48 PM
skate_or_die2008
Rookie

I would go with the sylvania they just look so much better and its only going to be 10 more dollars to get those so go for it man.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: headlights

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: