Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Paint Stripping Techniques?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:32 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint Stripping Techniques?

Well, after my rear bumper was smacked on my birthday and the paint had spiderwebbed, I had taken it upon myself to check and see if the bumper was cracked. I have peeled away most of the corner and have consulted my Dodge Repair Manuals on removal of the rear bumper so when I am going to remove it I know how, but I am finding it harder and harder to remove the paint. Any suggestions to quickly strip the bumper? Other projects I am doing are redoing the entire interior in Charcoal Gray from salvages I have found in dallas. I have gone through and completely restored a carpet, rear bucket seats, interior trim, one of the visors as well. I have also done the hatch trim and one of the window pieces, and will be working on garnishes later on. I also need to know if anyone knows where to find the left light assembly panel (the blinker panel), a front RT/TT bumper and possibly a fender for cheap. If anyone happens to be parting out a car, let me know cuz I can't find those parts anywhere (has to be 1991-1993 for Dodge Stealth RT or TT). This was all from a recent accident I had with the local school district after their van hit my parked car.

Oh and what do you all think of this idea. Rather than a Charcoal Grey interior completely, I keep my Charcoal grey/Beige door panels, Beige visors (against Charcoal Gray headliner) and beige floor mats against a charcoal grey carpet and seats and paneling.

Quick Reply: Paint Stripping Techniques?