Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Blower Settings

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 07:42 PM
DStrat02
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blower Settings

I bought a 2002 Dodge Stratus back in January, and this has happened ever since I got it. The blower dial has 5 settings, 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like this, but 1 puts out hardly anything, and 2 blows the most air, 3 a little less than 2, and 4 a little less than 3(very similar to 1).

Old 05-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Dodge Tech
Captain
Default RE: Blower Settings

u have a connection issue I have delt with it b4 at work. There are connectors under the driver side dash humm 14 way if i remember right unplug them and see if there is some loosness in them reconnecti it back up and see what u have.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:58 PM
DStrat02

thanks i'll give it a try

Old 05-25-2007, 09:13 PM
DStrat02

Hi, I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused about what I'm looking for. Under the driver side, I looked around and pulled of the panel underneathe and I found a place where there are two or three connectors that look like that plug in to where the fuses are. Is that what you mean? I messed with those, but nothing seemed to happen.

Also, I did forget to mention something. A while back it actually stopped working completely, and I was flipping around my repair manual and I found where the blower motor is, and I don't really know what I did, but it started working again. Then it happened again, and all I did was tap the panel underneath and it came back on.

Quick Reply: Blower Settings