Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Stratus aftermarket carpeting

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:51 AM
rorr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stratus aftermarket carpeting

I need some advice. I have a 2004 Stratus SXT. (4 door sedan). I discovered a terrible rain water leak last week. I tracked the problem to the passenger side of the windshield. I repaired the windshield leak. I had to remove the carpeting in the car. It was soaked and the padding was a mess. I threw it out as all attempts to dry it were not working.

A friend of mine directed me to the internet to locate sites that sell aftermarket pre-molded carpeting for cars of all makes and models. I found many such sites. The problem I find is that all of these sites sell the pre-molded carpet for the Dodge Stratus but only for model years 1995 to 2000. I have discovered that those are the years of the first generation of Stratus and that the second generation started in 2001 to 2006. I have a 2004 Stratus SXT and I cannot locate any of these pre-molded carpets for my year car.

It appears I will have to contact my local Dodge dealer. Does anybody have any advice on where I can locate this pre-molded carpet (aftermarket) for my 2004, other than the dealer? Any idea why these aftermarket companies do not offer anything for the 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus years? Thanks to all who help.

Old 07-15-2007, 12:01 PM
nate_0022
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stratus aftermarket carpeting

You can try a slavage yard, any year 4 door stratus.

Quick Reply: Stratus aftermarket carpeting