Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Need help with electrical windows

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Jt05SXT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with electrical windows

Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post. Just like to say Hi and see if someone could help me out with here. My 05 Stratus sxt has a problem with the electrical windows. I thought it was a fluke one time thing but now it's happened again. When the drivers window is rolled down all the way it won't come back up. So now my car has the drivers window rolled down and I don't know how to get it back up. Also the window lock to prevent the other windows from rolling up and down doesn't work. If you press the window lock you can still roll all working windows up and down. Any idea's or suggestions? At least something just to help me get the window up and out of the door so I can get it rolled up. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:28 PM
BloodRed
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help with electrical windows

This should be covered under the warranty still, I would take it to a dealership. If not I would check to see if the window motor is bad. Unhook it and wire it up to run of the battery. If it works off the battery, then it is either the wiring or the controlls.

Quick Reply: Need help with electrical windows