Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2005 Dodge Stratus Special Edition:

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 10:31 PM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Dodge Stratus Special Edition:

Dodge Unleashes 2005 Special Edition Series
Customers to save as much as $1000

Extra features at no cost, including Boston Acoustics sound system, rear seat entertainment system, SIRIUS® Satellite radio with one-year subscription, chrome-clad wheels or two-tone leather seats

Auburn Hills, Mich., Oct 14, 2004 - This month, Dodge is introducing a new Special Edition series for its lineup of cars and minivans. Special Edition packages will be available on 2005 Dodge Neon, Stratus Coupe, Stratus Sedan, Magnum, Caravan and Grand Caravan SXT models.

"Designed to give customers even more value for their money, the Special Edition series offers extra features at no charge to our customers," said Darryl Jackson, Vice President, Dodge Marketing. "Customers will save anywhere from $500 to more than $1000 by purchasing a Special Edition model.”

The Special Edition series offers popular equipment, such as the Boston Acoustics sound system, rear seat entertainment system, SIRIUS® Satellite radio with one-year subscription provided by SIRIUS, chrome-clad wheels or two-tone leather seats, at no charge. All will come with unique "Special Edition" badging and will only be available on Dodge SXT models.

The 2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe is rated a Consumers Digest "best buy" for styling, fuel economy, purchase price and ownership costs. Standard features include air conditioning, six-speaker AM/FM radio with four-disc CD changer and 16-inch performance tires with aluminum wheels and spoiler. The new Special Edition package adds two-tone leather seats at no charge ($925 value), power sun roof, six-way power driver seat, leather steering wheel/shifter and four exterior paint options. The MSRP for the Dodge Stratus Coupe Special Edition is $21,995, including $625 for destination.

The 2005 Dodge Stratus Sedan offers the driving performance of a sports coupe. Standard features include air conditioning, remote keyless entry, power front disc/rear brakes and 16-inch split five-spoke aluminum wheels. The new Special Edition package adds chrome-clad wheels at no charge ($700 value), AM/FM cassette with six-disc CD changer, rear decklid spoiler, foglamps, leather steering wheel and shifter, steering wheel audio controls and four exterior paint options. The MSRP for the Dodge Stratus Sedan Special Edition is $20,645, including $625 for destination.

DaimlerChrysler Media

redriderbob

Old 10-15-2004, 11:17 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2005 Dodge Stratus Special Edition:

The stratus has lost alot of its good looks from the past few years

-Matt-

Old 10-17-2004, 01:18 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know if it's gotten any worse, but it sure hasn't gotten any better either.[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 10-19-2004, 12:34 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think mine is MUCH nicer than the 03+

Old 10-19-2004, 05:35 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah. I don't care for the roundish taillights on the newer ones.

Old 10-19-2004, 05:46 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i really dont like the front end. im not a chrome person, and i dont think the chrome grille inserts fit the car. maybe the sedan, but not the coupe.

Quick Reply: 2005 Dodge Stratus Special Edition: