Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

A lot of ... wishes

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 11:29 PM
e_cubix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A lot of ... wishes

Hi!!!

I have a couple of wishes to my stratus 96 2.4L. And I dont have idea how become to reallity. they are:

1.- If my car go up to 16mil/hour, "somethig magic" (or electronic) lock the doors.

2.- If I close my car and the windows are open, that "something" close it... when lock the doors.

and I know that all the genius grand tree wishes

3.- have always the windows control on..... and not to need turn on the switch to feel the air at your face....

I like the electronic, and dont have enougth money to buy a comercial item.

If you have done something like this or have information about electric wiring please post it. I promise made a "how-to manual"

Thaks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 01:11 AM
lonasindi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A lot of ... wishes

All this stuff sounds like you're gonna either need to go to a junkyard and pull the speed locking deal out of a newer car, and/or buy a viper/someotherbrand kit to do the window stuff. I don't think you're gonna pull off a lot of that stuff without a degree in EE or just buying a kit. Sorry to say, but there's lotsa smart people here, maybe one of 'em can help you.

Quick Reply: A lot of ... wishes