Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2002 Dodge Interior Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 02:41 AM
gwigga
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Dodge Interior Help

Wat up! Alright well here's the deal, nothing in my Stratus wants to come out with ease. It's as if it was glued in there. Does anyone have any suggetions on how to do this with out breaking things. Things I'm planning on pulling out are just the bottom half of the door panels.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:38 PM
ratsttam
Captain
Default RE: 2002 Dodge Interior Help

if it's anything like my '00-ES, the panels are held on by plastic clips. with enough force they pop loose. (be glad they are tight, mine came out on their own). You will also want to see if there is any plastic tabs that cover screws. these are typically inside the handle you pull to close the door, and behind the handle to open the door. A small flat head screw driver works well with these. On my '00 there is also a screw behind the speaker grill (also pops out with small screwdriver). Once all screws are out, the panel should pop off easy enough and LIFT up as it's likely hung from the top around the bottom of the window. I hope this helps as your model is different from mine.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:30 PM
gwigga
Rookie
Default RE: 2002 Dodge Interior Help

Thanks I'll give it a shot...

Quick Reply: 2002 Dodge Interior Help