Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Do 14" Neon rims fit a 99 Stratus?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 01:29 PM
joezapp
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Do 14" Neon rims fit a 99 Stratus?

Hi. Looking to change my 14" rims on my 99 Stratus. Will 14" Neon rims work? I ask this because I tried 14" LeBaron rims, and, though they fit, the car wouldn't move because the calipers were hitting the rims on the inside. Thanks for your help!

Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
ratsttam
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will notice that the 5x100 lug pattern fits, however the displacement, or the distance from the outer rim to the hub, is larger than most other cars. If it was pretty close, but just scraping the calipers a little bit, most parts stores sell spacers. You can use those to move the rims out from the hubs. You would have to physically look at those neon rims to see if the displacement is correct on the inside.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:16 AM
98 stratus

I just got a set of snow tires from a neon, thought the rims would fit my 1998 dodge stratus, but the car wont go any were it is rubbing on the calipers so looks like im off to find some spacers some were. hope that will work.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:39 AM
circumventor
Banned

dont run no spacers that's just askn for truble if they dont fit dont usem and if yall do the speedo will be way off. where yall at i got some mint 205/60/15 snows that woud be awsome on yalls car.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:48 AM
98 stratus

Just got back from town and thats what they told me too. plus the price of the spacers was out of this world for me. hehe i just ended up going to a tire shop to get the tires put onto my stratus rims. cost me 40 to get it all done. but have to go back to them next week some time. they put 3 of the tires on the rong way. there is an arrow going one way on the tires. would it matter if they are on the rong way? the tires are studded.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:46 AM
circumventor
Banned

hellya is matters if they are directional tires and how can yall have 3 wrong way just move one from one side to the other and then forsure yall got that on going the rite way. studded tires already are yall in CO?

Quick Reply: Do 14" Neon rims fit a 99 Stratus?