Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2003 Dodge Stratus r/t

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:57 AM
heanic03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face 2003 Dodge Stratus r/t

Ok so im having some heating issues with my dodge stratus, just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. Just replaced the thermostat. On warmer days the heat works just fine it actually gets warm. But on days like today when its gettin cold out. On the drivers side it blows out cool are and on the passenger side it blows out warmer air. Was wanting to know if anyone has any suggestions or if this has happened to anyone else.
It also a manual transmission, I sometimes have issues with it going into gear you have to push it really hard sometimes to get it to work. I have had it looked at for the problem and no one can figure out what the problem is with it.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!

Old 10-11-2009, 08:54 PM
atimehascome
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kind of have the same type of problem with my stratus. Mine is a '99 and the heater works mostly,but it blows out less on the driver side and it's also less warm. The passenger side seems to do just fine though.

Quick Reply: 2003 Dodge Stratus r/t