Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

96 dodge stratus no spark at all help??

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 06:05 PM
mb09
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 dodge stratus no spark at all help??

Ok I am about fed up with this car. It was running good, just replaced all the belts including timing. Car still ran great after that. Car has new plugs plug wires, coil pack and fuel pump. I have fuel pressure, I checked the wiring for damges that goes to the coil pack. All the wires look good. I am getting no Spark at all. I am at a loss. I was driving and the engine just cut off, I disconnected the rubber fuel line on top of motor to see if i had fuel, i didnt. After dropping a new fuel pump in turns out the rubber fuel line was clogged. After fixing that I am getting no Spark. I did have some bare wires on the connecters by the oil sending unit but i replaced all the wiring and connectors. Its not putting out any codes either. Could a bad pcm cause no fire without shooting off a code? Could it be a crankshaft sensor? I checked all the relays including the ASD all is well...... Please help if possible.

Quick Reply: 96 dodge stratus no spark at all help??