Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Left rear power window won't go up on 03 stratus

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 05:46 AM
boblc123
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Left rear power window won't go up on 03 stratus

Hey guys,

You've all been tons of help in the past and I'm hoping you can pull through for me this time too On my 03 stratus sedan, I used the left rear switch to roll down my window. It rolled down fine, but now it will not roll back up. When I hit the switch, the interior lights flicker, so that makes me think that the switch is fine. Could it be the motor? The driver side switch also will not roll the left rear window up either. If it is the motor, would this be a fairly simple fix that I could do on my own? Or would I need to take it to a mechanic? Also, do you know if there is a way for me to manually roll the window back up? If I could get the window back up then I wouldn't bother having it fixed.. I don't care if the back windows work, as long as they are up!

Thanks in advance guys!

Old 04-28-2010, 08:12 AM
franchisco7
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the motor is receiving power which is obvious by the light flickering, but do hear the motor working or not. If the motor is working and the window is still not going up then the window just went off the track and needs reajusting. Sometimes that can be simple fix, but sometimes it can be a pain in the butt. If the motor is not working at all then you will need to replace it. That can be a pain because you have to remove depending on the setup the whole inside of the door. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Left rear power window won't go up on 03 stratus