Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Fog Light Wiring Problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:24 PM
BigCat41121
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog Light Wiring Problem

I'm adding OEM fog lights to my 03 SXT Coupe. I had been using a standard panel switch from a local parts store to turn the fogs on and off, but I would like to use the OEM switch instead. I understand how to wire up a fog light circuit with a relay, but the OEM switch has me a bit confused. The thing isn't an "on/off" switch, it's a momentary push-button, and therefore wouldn't work correctly with a relay (I think.) Anybody know how I should go about wiring in the OEM switch? Thanks.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 PM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I thought the harness for the OEM plug was already wired into the car, which is wired into the ECU. Did the car have the pigtails for the fog lights bulbs already there?

I dont know how to hook the OEM switch straight to the fogs, I have my own switch for when I did it.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:07 PM
BigCat41121
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The plug in for the switch is there, but there is no socket for the relay to plug in to in the engine compartment

Quick Reply: Fog Light Wiring Problem